Thanks to the Wandering Feline for nominating my blog for the LIEBSTER Award. If you’ve not visited her blog, (great pictures and you can breakfast with her all over the world) please check it out here: https://thewanderingfeline.wordpress.com/
As I understand the Liebster award, it recognizes newer bloggers and offers one blogger the opportunity to affirm other bloggers for his/her work, as well as to get the word out so that readers can discover other blogs.It is really great to be noticed by the blogging community. I’m grateful to participate and the rules are::
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate other blogs (with less than 200 followers), let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post
- No tag-backs
OK… here are the questions:
1. What is the weirdest thing you ever ate? hmmm…I tasted alligator.
2. What place in the world do you feel most happy? My home when my family is all together. I am a homebody and am very grateful that I get to work from home some days. Here is a story about I wrote early in the blog about one of my writing companions. https://revrevolving.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/devoted-two/
3. What book are you reading? I’m one of those who reads multiple books at once. (Does that make me book ambidextrous?) I’m currently reading Dead Wake, Smile, and when I’m in the car I enjoy audiobooks. Most recently, The Grace of Silence, The Silent Wife, and The Sycamore Tree.
4. If you could do anything to make this world a bit better, what would it be Rescue more animals and let them know how much they are loved.
5. Sun and sea or Mountains and lakes? Probably sun and sea, but I am a person who enjoys the hills and ravines and the plains.
6. What is top of your bucket list? I don’t have one but I try to set yearly goals. This is one goal was to try blogging and to write 365 short poems within a year. If I get to 100 followers I am going to upgrade my blog so I have more options on how it looks, etc.
7. If you were an animal, what would you be? This question is tough for me. I’m not sure. I would say cat or dog, but the lives of stray animals is a hard life, and neither cat or dog has a guarantee of a home.
8. What are you most proud of? My family.
9. What has been the most important piece of advice you’ve been given in your life? Recognize the light and dark sides of who you are and know when and how to use them.
10. Do you have a photograph that creates a special memory for you? (if possible please share it also) I actually just wrote about that in a post this week. Here is the post. https://revrevolving.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/the-transporter-the-daily-post/
Hope you enjoy answering… I look forward to reading more from you. (I did enjoy this. Thinking of ten questions was a fun challenge)
Here are my nominees:
Here are the questions
1. Early Bird or Night owl?
2. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
3. E-Reader or book?
4. What is your favorite season of the year?
5. Favorite meal?
6. What super power would you most want if you could have one?
7. Name your favorite holiday?
8. Board games or solitaire?
9. What color do you like to wear?
10. Walking or running?